Night Concierge (SW18)
£23,680 per annum
4 on 4 off 8pm-8am
We are looking to discover a fabulous well-presented and customer service driven night concierge to be based in a large residential development in South West London. Our client is a well-known market leader in the property sector and offer lots of scope for personal progression.
This role will be based at a development located on the south bank of the River Thames and is within easy reach of Putney Bridge tube station and Wandsworth Town station. With 531 residential units, the on-site facilities include a gym, swimming pool and car park.
As a Night Concierge you will be responsible for the delivery of the highest levels of customer service to all residents and guests at the development and you will be the main point of contact for all queries. In this role, your day-to-day duties may also involve operation of the concierge desk with emphasis on the monitoring of on-site security at night. Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the provision of excellent concierge services as required
- Building strong working relationships with residents, guests, external contractors and colleagues.
- Conduct regular site inspections and operations
- Helping to ensure the safety of all residents, guest and staff at the development
Skills and Experience
- Significant experience gained within a similar role
- Previous experience of delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of Health and Safety processes
* Due to high volume of applications we cannot respond to every applicant*
- night concierge
- residential. customer service