Night Administrator Keyholding
Become a Keyholding Night Administrator in our Keyholding Department at Banham!
Do you have great administration skills? Are you experienced in handling complaints? Can you multitask effectively and enjoy working in a busy environment? Are you looking for an opportunity with a market-leading company? If the answer is 'Yes', we want to hear from you!
Who are we?
Banham is a family-owned; family-run business that has been providing security solutions since 1926. We operate throughout the Southeast of England offering a comprehensive service on all aspects of physical and electronic security.? Most important, however, are the people who make up Banham. Our dedicated employees live and breathe collaboration; they inspire and learn from each other while upholding our five core values: Family, Pride, Trust, Leadership, and Making a Difference. Employees who began their Banham careers as trainees now head up our key departments, and we are proud to foster a working environment that encourages staff to stay with us for many years.
What can you bring to Banham?
Your ability to diligently and with a high level of accuracy complete administrative tasks relating to the account management of our Keyholding clients, as well as:
- Allocate activations and outstanding jobs to Key Guards
- Complete daily “key and call” audits plus quarterly “non-movers” audits, recording any and all errors diligently and in line with regulatory requirements
- Review and confirm daily attendances ensuring they have been correctly charged
- Daily, weekly, and monthly tasks in relation to account management, including new account setup and key control
- Ensure the “Daily To Do” folder is cleared each day
- Prioritise and manage multiple platform communications, both internally and externally to ensure all customers receive the highest standard of service
- Book Keyholding Surveys and support with booking Key Guard attendances when required
- Take responsibility for and manage the adding and returning of customer keys/devices
- Support Keyholding Administration manager and Keyholding Quality and Continuous Improvement manager in any element relating to the compliant running of the department
- Actively contribute to audits by request
- Train and support new and existing team members
You must be able to work scheduled hours of a rotating weekly rota of nights and days: 7 consecutive days, with each day consisting of a 12-hour shift. The schedule includes both day and night shifts, with a week-long break between each cycle.
What will you get in return?
You will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary ranging between £27000 - £29000 depending on experience
- An employee assistance program (EAP). EAP gives our employees access to a 24/7 free, confidential advice service for help with personal and professional problems, which could be affecting your home life or work life, health, and general well-being. This benefit also extends to your family (available from the first day of employment)
- Hybrid working for non-field associated roles (3 days working from the office, 2 days working from home)
- Personal Accident Insurance Scheme - Accidents at work and outside of work are both covered, including personal attacks and sport-related injuries
- Subsidised Private Medical Cover after 12 months of service
- Auto-enrolment into our pension scheme
- Annual season ticket loan & Banham interest-free loan
- Cycle to work & Tech scheme
- Training and development opportunities (including day releases for studies)
- Company equipment tailored to your role (laptop, mobile, additional screens, company van)
- Up to 50% off Banham products
- Quarterly Social Events including Summer Party and an Annual Christmas Event
- Recruitment referral bonus scheme earning up to £500 per successful referral (T&Cs apply)
- Enhanced Sick Pay for absence related to COVID-19
- Charity events throughout the year – Banham is proud to be working with The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity and sponsoring The Banham Marsden March since 2010 over £13 million has been raised to make a difference for patients across the UK and the world for The Royal Marsden.
If you share our values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfill our vision, of significant growth, we would love to hear from you. Please click APPLY now to register your interest.
Banham is an equal opportunities employer providing employment to its team members and applicants without regard for their sex, gender, race, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other category protected by law.
We welcome diversity and provide equal opportunities to applicants, based on experience, talent, and qualification for the job.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'