A global leader in Managed Print Services (MPS), document lifecycle and digitization, workflow and outsourcing operating across over 160 countries, the client is recognized as a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader.
An innovator in improving productivity and maximising profitability with small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises and public sector.
Driving new revenue from NHS Secondary Care arena and selling Managed Print sand Digital Document Scanning Services in £multi-million enterprise wide solutions propositions with new NHS clients. As a major influencer of NHS enterprise document strategy, you are seen as a thought leader, industry expert and sought out by the client for advice on business problems and opportunities. This key role will you see you use your expertise, experience and contact to help drive and deliver sales within the Health Sector.
- Demonstrating and applying industry awareness within the Health Sector
- Understand specific industry sector departmental key drivers/document intensive business process plans
- Understand market dynamics and influences within the sector
- Plan, facilitate and conduct complex negotiations, typically over a longer sales cycle (12 months and more) to reach long-term agreements and commitments
- Ability to speak the clients language
- Participate in industry and business related organisations, societies, conferences and other client related activity
A high achiever in selling and willing £multi-million contracts in the Public Sector and specifically to the NHS Secondary Care.
- Driven by a desire to make a difference in Healthcare, you understand the challenges and mandates set out by Government in modernising and digitizing the document lifecycle.
- A high integrity individual, you are seeking an organization that reflects your open and honest values system and an environment where your achievements will be rewarded with opportunity in an evolving leader delivering digital change.
- NHS Trust
- Managed Print Services
- digital document
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job