Newly Qualified Teachers
Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher and looking for the next step in your career?
Do you want to work with the best paying agency and market leaders in the region offering GUARENTEED WORK SCHEMES in local Primary Hull Schools/Academy’s?
We also offer FREE training to enhance your teaching skills further which are iTOL accredited. Even if you can only offer one or two days a week we would still like to speak to you.
Principal Resourcing are recruiting flexible and enthusiastic Newly Qualified Teachers to work with our many partnership Primary schools, some of which may be able to support your induction year. As part of our supply team you can try out a range of different schools and environments to develop teaching experience, skills and resources so you can find the school that fits you best.
Principal Resourcing are the market leaders in the region with over 40 years of collective experience working alongside the schools in the local area, providing both short and long term solutions to their recruitment needs.
As the market leader in this area we are able to offer you assignments on a flexible basis that suit your current situation; when, where and how often you work is up to you.
What you will require:
- Hold UK NQT/QTS (or UK NARIC equivalent)
- Have an adaptable and flexible approach to teaching in a variety of schools
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- 'Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
70% of your local Primary schools choose Principal Resourcing, whose Head Office is based in the centre of the 2017 City of Culture as their preferred supplier and first port of call for day to day and long term placements. 55% of those are signed in to preferred supplier agreements due to our continued service and quality in teaching staff with other schools/academy’s signing every month.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job