We are currently on the lookout for Newly Qualified Teachers across Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire who are eager to get their foot in the door and gain some experience in our partnership schools on a day to day, short term and long term basis.
Successful candidates will meet the following criteria:
* QTS or QTLS
* Able to establish constructive and positive relationships with students.
* Be flexible and adaptable in your approach to work with a positive outlook in Education.
Monarch Education offer an excellent benefit package which includes:
* Competitive rates of pay reflecting necessary experience.
* A dedicated, reliable consultant with specialist knowledge of the Education market.
* Recommend a friend scheme with bonuses up to £200*.
* Opportunity to complete training courses to enhance your CPD.
* On Site Parking & Easy access via transport links.
Monarch Education has been working with schools across the East Midlands for nearly a decade and has built up an excellent reputation for putting our candidates first. The schools we work with appreciate the positive relationships we build with our teachers which is evident when they speak to our staff.
If this sounds of interest to you then please contact me directly on or email me .
For more information on Monarch, including other roles please see the below link.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job