You've just qualified as a nurse. Congrats. Now you need to choose your first job; one that will give your career the best start; that won't drop you in the deep end.
When you join Elysium as a newly qualified Registered Nurse, you are automatically enrolled onto the RCN-accredited Preceptorship Academy. That's 12 months of expert support, training and supervision to help you apply your academic knowledge in real life situations.
You will be developed to grow into a confident, autonomous professional with refined skills, values and behaviours. That's on top of your new role helping to change the lives of others and making a difference.
As a qualified nurse you work 37.5 hours per week (12 hour shifts) at The Gateway Recovery Centre, where you will ensure people diagnosed with mental Health conditions receive high-quality care, while supporting your colleagues and promote good teamwork.
No two days are the same, with plenty to keep you engaged and motivated, but also a good amount of routine.??
Your personal development matters, after all, a better you means better care. So expect plenty of opportunities to continually develop yourself throughout your career with Elysium.
Things that you will have
* Relevant nursing qualification and registration
* Strong team-working skills
* High level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
* Positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
* Commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice
Where you will be working:
Location: Bennett's Lane, Widnes, Warrington, WA8 0GT
You will be working at the Gateway Recovery Centre, a state-of-the-art facility which provides care for men and women with complex mental health requirements.
The hospital is split into four distinct areas:
* Male Autism Service for the challenging and complex needs of adults with Autism and Asperger's syndrome
* Assessment and rehabilitation for women with complex mental health needs and personality difficulties
* Specialist inpatient service for older men with complex mental health and physical health needs.
* Low secure care setting for men with a mental illness with or without personality disorder/mild LD
You will be working alongside the team with the aim to improve the mental health and wellbeing of service users and to help them develop and maintain healthy relationships with others. Gateway Recovery Centre will work to reduce risk behaviours associated with mental health conditions so that our patients can ultimately live successful and fulfilling lives within the community.
What you will get
* Annual Salary of £26,010
* The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
* Free meals and parking
* Wellbeing support and activities
* Career development and training
* Pension contribution
* Life Assurance
* Enhanced Maternity Package
* Flexible working opportunities
There are also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person's individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'