Salary dependant on experience + commission.
You will be required to work 5 days a week, this will include some Saturday and Sundays as this is the busiest time for the business.
- Reporting to the sales manager
- Assessing client needs
- Showing clients around show homes
- Meeting sales targets set by the company
- General administrative duties
- Liaising with developers, clients and other members of the team
- Building and maintaining good relationships with the clients
You will ideally have experience working on a site with the passion and motivation to sell.
- A positive 'can-do' attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ideally you will have good knowledge of the local area
- Ability to use own initiative and prioritise individual workload
- Self motivated
- Negotiation skills
- Confident handling objections
If you are interested in this role please apply below or send a word format CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job