This role will be based on site selling a range of new build properties. The scheme will have apartments and housing on site.
- Dealing with all prospective/existing customers in a professional and engaging manner to ensure the best customer experience.
- Achieving sales of properties and extras to suitable customers in line with agreed targets e.g. legal completions, average selling price.
- Providing expertise in the Company’s house types, specifications, and the buying procedure.
- Using purchasing incentives effectively to ensure a good flow of sales whilst maximising profit.
- Promoting Company mortgage arrangements, including referral to Independent Mortgage Advice, managing transactions and ensuring timely completions.
- Maintaining the presentation of sales arena, stock plots and the sales office.
- Ensuring that all paperwork and site administration is up to date, and required reports completed.
- Conducting local market research.
This role will enquire previous new homes sales experience. Please apply if you have sold new builds in the past.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'