CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Salary: £22,145 to £23,500 per annum DOE
Cassidy Jones Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership with a well known Financial Services company, recruiting for a Customer Service Representative to join their head office team in Epsom.
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, you’ll be responsible for providing excellent Customer Service and Administration Skills. Our client are looking for Candidates who are enthusiastic and keen to progress.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all products and services offered by the company, its subsidiary and associated companies.
- Answering the telephones to respond promptly, accurately and efficiently to enquiries from existing customers.
- Promote the products and services offered by the company.
- Undertake general day to day administration duties encompassing all aspects of Mortgage Accounts procedures.
- Contact customers periodically regarding the services/products utilised to ensure suitability and encourage take-up of other related products.
- Prepare and issue standard or dictated letter responses to savings customers as appropriate, including researching and responding to "Lost Account" enquiries.
- Perform the cashiering function at Head Office; opening new savings accounts, closing existing savings accounts & amending existing account data.
- Deal with all administrative amendments relating to both customer details and account details.
- Undertake general day to day administration duties.
- Liaise with external suppliers and maintain business relationships with third parties as required.
- Undertake any other related tasks requested by the Manager, or his/her Line Superiors.
- At least 5 GCSE’s Grades A-C (minimum grade C in Maths and English).
- Experience of working with a bank or building society or other relevant industry highly desirable.
- Previous Customer Service & Admin experience.
- Excellent communication skills & telephone manner.
- Great team player.
This is a full time role comprising 37.5 hours a week, worked Monday to Friday on a shift basis between the hours of 8.00am to 5.30pm. You will also be required to work one Saturday a month, between the hours of 9.00am to 12.00pm, for which an additional allowance is paid.
Please apply by sending your CV as a Word Document. Cassidy Jones Recruitment Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of our Client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"