Do you want to be part of the UK’s most innovative and forward-thinking Education Recruitment Company? Do you want the opportunity to progress swiftly up the career ladder and want to make a real difference? If so, we may just have the right opportunity for you.
eTeach are the UK’s Number 1 Education Job Board and Specialist Recruitment Business, providing innovative and forward-thinking Education Recruitment services to over 7,500 schools. Founded by an ex-teacher, eTeach are pioneers within the education sector, with a successful track record and many years' experience. A market leader based in Surrey, London & Stevenage, we also now have international offices in Dubai, Australia, New Zealand & Canada.
eTeach help schools recruit better, smarter, faster. We're helping schools shape the students of tomorrow by helping them find the teachers of today. What we're doing really matters and this is your opportunity to be part of that journey.
You will be supported by a successful and experienced team, as well as the Education Sector’s Number 1 recruitment brand and you will be working in an environment that encourages individual flair and personal growth and an excellent career opportunity.
More About the Role of a New Business Consultant at eTeach
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 per annum DOE, plus uncapped commission
Located from our Head Office address in Camberley, Surrey, we are looking for career driven, highly motivated individual ideally with a previous proven background in a similar role, or a role with a strong commitment to providing an exceptional customer service. This role is ideal for a confident customer focused individual, that strives to provide a first class customer experience, whilst having the confidence to consultatively advise on eTeach's products and services in line with a customer's needs. In return the role provides a competitive salary, uncapped commission, on-going training and a driven and dynamic team. Our New Business Consultants will be extensively trained and coached in eTeach's product portfolio and are responsible for generating revenue from Schools and Education establishments throughout the UK, by providing a consultative selling approach and tailored service offering to meet their specific requirement and needs. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work within a fast-growing, dynamic and fascinating sector.
Achieve agreed targets through the following activity:
- To effectively engage and interact with schools and decision makers, to truly understand their priorities and needs and offer eTeach services as their solution.
- Consultatively selling via the telephone, the purpose of the position is to develop new revenue from the sale of annual advertising licences to schools and colleges.
- Complete the required level of sales calls and other activity necessary to achieve targets and develop your region.
- Identifying and following up leads and sales opportunities, presenting benefits and key features of products effectively to acquire new business.
More about the skills and attributes we are looking for:
- A skilled influencer and problem solver with consultative selling experience.
- An exceptional communicator, with excellent negotiation, persuasive, presentation and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Self-motivated, flexible and determined approach to sales. Highly driven with enthusiasm to meet high sales targets and to cope under demanding pressure.
- Experience of recruitment, advertising or software sales is an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity within a rewarding, dynamic and forward-thinking Sector.
We're restless, we're disruptors, we're changing the face of education recruitment.
eTeach welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of gender, age, race, religious belief, disability or sexual orientation. You must have the right to work and live in the UK.
- Lead Generation
- Sales Calls
- New Business Development
- Sourcing New Business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job