Our goal is to find: the right talent the right job.
- Position: New Business Account Manager
- Location: Stevenage
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 p/a +OTE
- Contract: Permanent - 8:30am - 5:30pm/ Monday-Friday
New Business Account Manager:
- Are you a well presented individual?
- Have you got experience generating leads and winning new business?
- Are you resourceful and persistent?
- Do you have experience working within the Insurance industry?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Are you a highly organised and self-motivated individual?
- Do you have a full UK driving license?
- Maybe you've previously worked within the finance sector?
- Can you take full ownership of your workload and to see all enquiries through from start to finish?
- Do you possess can do attitude and ability to use own initiative?
- Does working for a growing, creative organisation which invests in its employees excite you?
If you answered yes this could be the next exciting opportunity as a New Business Account Manager role that you've been looking for.....
- We are looking for a highly self-motivated sales person that is extremely enthusiastic, determined, someone that relishes a challenge and who wants to be part of a successful growing organisation.
- You will manage your own diary, generate your own leads and see any enquiries through from start to finish (with the support of the sales team).
- You will be required to work with the sales & marketing team to ensure that all documents relating to existing and prospect clients are filed correctly and kept up to date.
- Follow up on enquiries generated through recommendation.
- Actively seeking out and engaging with potential client prospects from both warm and cold sources.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Preparing, issuing and reviewing new business documentation to direct clients
- Undertaking telephone-based quotes with prospective clients
- Follow up calls to clients to chase decisions, progress of quote etc.
- Overcoming objections and promoting the key selling features of the company products
- Minor levels of administration and issue of New Business documentation
- Cross-selling of products from the company portfolio to clients where appropriate
- Answering telephone based policy enquiries from existing clients
- Liaising with underwriters and insurers to negotiate the best possible terms for clients at New Business stage
- Operating under delegated authority from insurers
- Being the first point of contact for your existing clients, acting as client liaison.
- Database management of prospective and converted leads
- Excel, Outlook and Word competent
- Basic understanding of the insurance market
- Professional telephone manner
- Commission / target driven with previous sales experience
- Team player
- Ability to overcome objections
- Previous new business experience
- Ability to work independently, using personal judgement whilst operating within specific guidelines when reviewing underwriting terms and premiums.
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise workload
- An good understanding of the commercial insurance industry (Desirable)
- Cert CII qualified or higher (Desirable)
- Understanding of the medical insurance sector and associated products (Desirable)
About TalentHQ Recruitment Ltd
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Temporary & Permanent positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SMEs businesses throughout the UK.
Awards: FSB Hertfordshire - Best New Business - Winners 2014 & Most Inspiring New Business 2015.
- Business Development
- Lead Generation
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job