Network Marketing Specialist
When our founder Bruce McLaren passed away at the age of 32 he left behind a legacy that has shaped who we are today. We have an unrivalled heritage which has its roots in racing; but McLaren Automotive is now creating a story of its own and we want you to be a part of it.
For the next 6 years as part of McLaren’s Track 22 plan, we are looking to invest £1 billion into Research and Development, leading to the launch of 15 all-new cars or derivatives during this period.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join our Sales & Marketing team as a Network Marketing Specialist based in Woking.
Purpose of the role:
As Network Marketing Specialist you will act as a marketing liaison between the central team and the dealership network via the regional teams to increase brand awareness, drive purchase consideration, improve conversion and ensure consistency in execution.
In the Network Marketing Specialist role, you will play a critical part in ensuring the network (regions and dealerships) are aware of and pursuing local execution of promotions, events, experiential campaigns and loyalty programmes. The role also supports product launches, prospect generation and lead conversion, as well as McLaren loyalty objectives.
- Produce relevant retailer assets and work with the central brand team to ensure that they are brand compliant e.g. product launches, McLaren Qualified, McLaren Financial Services
- Manage retailer marketing stock (monitoring supply and demand) and ensure all transactions are cross-charged
- Support the launch and management of the new McLaren Marketing Suite
- Generation and implementation of new marketing ideas and campaigns for the network
- Production of a series of retailer guidelines
- Support the regional and retailer annual and quarterly marketing planning process and the exchange of best practices
- Coordinate the weekly marketing bulletins and monthly marketing conference calls
- Support the regional marketing meetings with logistics and deck preparation
Knowledge, skills & experience:
- Previous experience in a marketing based role, ideally with regional/retailer exposure
- Automotive or luxury lifestyle experienced preferred, but not essential
- Digital marketing experience represents an advantage
- Experience of managing an agency
- A history of delivering projects on time, on budget and managing stakeholders is crucial
- Excellent PC, presentation, communication, written skills is necessary, with an impeccable eye for detail
- Understanding of regional differences and requirements for retailer assets
- A clear understanding of the McLaren Automotive brand and products
- Exceptionally well organised and punctual
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Self motivated, proactive and creative
- Excellent team member who can also work confidently on their own
- Ability to confidently approach different departments and individuals for information and approvals
- Desire to meet high expectations for delivering on time, on budget and with high quality results
We recognise that we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of our world class employees. It is our aim to become the employer of choice within the global automotive industry.
At McLaren Automotive we are constantly looking to improve. To become the employer of choice we are always looking to develop our employee offerings. We currently offer a range of benefits to employees at all levels of the business including Private Healthcare, Contributory Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and Personal Lease Car Scheme. We also offer a range of discounts with our partner organisations.
- Brand Awareness
- Digital Marketing
- Network Marketing
- Digital Marketing Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job