One of Oxford's hidden technology hubs has created three opportunities for .Net/ SQL Developers to join their tenacious technology team. The company boast about being a frontier in cutting-edge technology and their pioneering products. This company will not only provide the prospective .NET/ SQL Developer with the chance to enhance and personally develop themselves, but also offer a competitive salary and benefits that are unheard of.
The .NET/ SQL Developer will be a talented individual who is passionate about all things tech. You will be heavily involved with the complete development lifecycle on large scale products for their impressive clientele. The .NET/ SQL Developer will also be responsible for team development as well as utilising half your time to leadership and mentoring your fellow colleagues. You will encourage the team to maximise their potential and focus on delivering high quality code.
What you'll need:
* 3+ years commercial development experience
* Experienced .Net Web Developer on large scale projects
* SQL Server Experience
* Strong T-SQL, with good performance tuning skills
* Some experience mentoring/ leading a development team
It would be advantageous if:
* Background in multi-threaded applications
* Strong mathematics background
* Cruise control, GIT, Nunit, Powershell knowledge
* An understanding of internet technologies such as HTTP and TCP
In return the .Net/ SQL developer will receive a competitive salary of up to £60k dependant upon experience along with unbeatable benefits (quarterly bonus, breakfast every morning, gym membership, pension amongst other benefits you wouldn't want to miss out on!)
.Net/ SQL developer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job