.Net MVC Developer
Looking for a new role? Want to be part of a Global leader in their sector? Read on as this organisation is at6 the forefront of development. Transforming the way its customers do business making them more productive, efficient and profitable. The company has been trading for over thirty years and have offices in over 30 countries. Currently looking to extend its development teams across the UK.
If you have the following skills and attributes and believe you are a good fit for the roles please apply as there are multiple roles available; -
- Excellent Microsoft C# .Net development knowledge with WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation).
- Proven track record of software development working on commercial software products, minimum of 3-5 years
- Practical experience of using .Net core, common communication protocols (such as HTTP and REST APIs)
- Knowledge of Micro Services, Swagger, Swashbuckle, JSON, Docker, Rabbit MQ, EC2.
- Experience of working with Jira, Git, Crucible, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Installshield and creating build scripts.
- Good knowledge of 2D graphics.
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as established team working skills
- Practical knowledge and experience of Agile methods such as Scrum/Extreme Programming and conducting code reviews
- Good knowledge of MVVM, MVC and other architectural patterns.
- Experience of Microsoft Entity Framework and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), SQL, No SQL databases, ASP .net, Angular
- Working under ISO 9001/TickIT Quality System or similar
If you are interested in the role and want to have a further discussion please contact Neil Green for more information?
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- .net ASP.net C# MVC
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job