Our market leading client, who have experienced genuine growth, even in these challenging times are looking for an experienced Web Developer to join their eCommerce team based in Glasgow, on a permanent basis. The Web Developer will have strong technical and interpersonal skills to deliver key projects in support of Ecommerce growth, as well as a deep knowledge of web technologies and online user experience.
The Web Developer will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, remote working, annual leave and a pension scheme
The Web Developer – Key Skills:
- ASP.NET and C#
- HTML 5
- Minimum SQL Server 2008
- IIS Configuration
- MS Visual Studio
- ISO27001 Familiarity
- Can operate un-supervised when required
- Can plan projects, tasks and resource
- Can prioritise tasks to achieve deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to changing requirements
- Possesses a willingness to learn new skills
- Works well as part of a team
- Excellent documentation skills
- Agile methodologies - Desirable
- Experience of working with XML and EDI - Desirable
- Familiarity with OOP – Desirable
Web Developer – Responsibilities:
- Develop new and maintain existing ecommerce websites and their content to ensure that it sells our huge product range effectively.
- Develop a best in class online user experience
- Deliver innovation through leadership and management of key projects through design, development and implementation phases.
- Liaise with IT and third parties to ensure E-marketplace integrations are implemented smoothly
- Provide effective troubleshooting and support around Ecommerce for customers and internal sales teams
- Demonstrate and promote the business’ Ecommerce offering to customers and internal sales teams
- Prepare and use web metrics to continuously monitor all websites to optimise their design from a customer experience perspective.
- Provide user acceptance testing of new developments
- Develop future internal/external web solutions using C# and ASP.net within set deadlines
- Meet company coding standards and processes
- Provide advice and guidance to other members of the team on projects.
- Resolve any problems encountered in a competent manner, whilst communicating professionally with the Customer and Team members.
- React quickly to identify problems and resolve within Service Level Agreements
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'