Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
A unique and very exciting opportunity has become available for a .NET Developer to join dynamic and entrepreneurial firm which operates at the cutting edge of financial advisory solutions.
Due to a period of expansion they now have a fantastic opportunity for a talented and experienced .NET Developer to join their award winning business in the heart of Chester.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful business that has already achieved a highly respected brand within financial services and offers a world leading portfolio of solutions to help IFA firms.
- You will be developing new application features for our primary ASP.NET MVC web application which will involve you contributing at every stage from specification, all development tiers through to testing and support hand-over.
- You will also provide 2nd level support to our growing user base, performing bug identification and resolution alongside configuration and data work.
- We are also migrating our application architecture towards microservices and containers. All team members are involved in this project and are learning cutting edge development frameworks and tools such as ASP.NET Core, Docker and Kubernetes.
- We are small company and at times you will be involved in tasks in other areas of the business to help its growth. However, you will have a lot flexibility and trust within your role to contribute to the direction of the team and the company.
- At least 2 years’ professional experience in a similar role.
- .Net framework
- ASP.NET MVC
- RESTful API Development (Service Stack/Web API)
- ASP.NET Core
- IIS/SQL Server administration
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Agile development process
- Visual Studio Team Services/TFS
- node js, gulp, webpack
- Office 365
- Dynamics CRM
- Power BI
- Fast development laptop and multi monitor setup
- Pluralsight subscription and regular in-work training days
- MSDN Subscription
- Regular conference and community event attendance
- 100Mb leased line
Apply online and one of our specialist Consultants will be in touch to discuss further - reference number: 7551
- Software Development