A fantastic salary of up to £40,000 with 25 days Holiday and Private Healthcare!
My client are a fantastic award winning organisation who specialize in artificial intelligence, based in Wokingham that offers its employees Gym Membership, Unlimited Training, plus much more!
The Company: It’s not every day you walk into an office and get greeted by a robot. The office of a company with its very own Centre of Excellence for Cognitive Computing, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. A company that’s an official partner of all the major AI providers, including IBM Watson and SoftBank Robotics.
- A technology company that doesn’t follow trends, but makes them.
- Passionate innovators who have supported some of the world’s biggest brands!
The Position: If you’re a Developer with a background in Web/.NET and a desire to develop innovative, bespoke technology software within the field of cognitive technology, AI and robotics, you’re looking in the right place. We’re looking for someone to join our expanding development team based in Wokingham, Berkshire.
- Working closely with the development team and Web Development Manager on web and AI projects.
- Collaborating with departments who have different levels of technology awareness.
- Designing, developing and implementing quality web, mobile, AI and robotics applications using Microsoft .Net, python and R technologies - alongside maintaining live projects.
- Improving data models, data-model regression and test automation.
- Producing bug-free code while achieving objectives within an allocated timeframe.
The Location: The location is ideal for candidates who no longer wish to make the long and expensive trip into the city each day! Perfect for Developers who are currently living in the Berkshire vicinity!
Why Should You Apply?
- Great starting salary!
- Excellent training!
- Established, Award winning company!
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful.
YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.