An opportunity has arisen for an application developer to join Digital Viscom (Delta’s IT company), and contribute to the development of the "Workstream" suite of systems, which are central to how Delta engages with its clients.
This new hire will be a database-oriented developer, responsibility areas being:
- Develop business applications for use within Delta or for use by Delta’s clients
- Manage and optimise databases of several million records
- Provide technical support for existing and new applications
The successful candidate will have 4 years’ plus experience in application development. They will be well versed in structured programming, software testing and database optimisation. The candidate will have proven ability to understand a business requirement or process, and turn it into well written, well tested, documented and maintainable code. The successful candidate will have detailed and demonstrable experience of the following technical areas
- C# .net for web applications
- AJAX & Telerik
- MS SQL server
- Angular 1 and 2
- 2 - 3 year experience out of university
- Ideally graduate but no essential
- Fantastic communication skills
This is an opportunity to grow within a highly skilled, well-versed team. You will learn everything there is to know about our in-house system to help perfect our customer experience.