Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB) are a multi award winning mortgage broker and network and due to continued expansion now require a suitably qualified .NET Developer based in their vibrant, head office in Derby.
The .NET Software Developer role is a vital part of the development team responsible for creating, designing, maintaining and implementing large software projects. You will also be involved in the full Agile development process from planning through to delivery.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code across multiple systems and languages.
- Thorough testing of both potential release deployments and live system implementations of created work.
- Reviewing specifications and technical design documents for all projects that you will be assigned to through the various planning and catch up meetings that occur in a project life cycle.
- Help identify, create and outline efficiency improvements in outstanding work processes and applications.
- Keep up to date with the newest procedures and testing tools available for use.
- Providing additional support to the Midas and IT support team where further assistance is required.
- Liaise with and provide expert advice and guidance to project stake holders, business owners and development team members where necessary.
Skills & Requirements
- Meticulous attention to detail in all aspects of work.
- A strong knowledge of the .NET web framework, in particular C#, MVC and Dependency Injection.
- Previous experience working within an Agile environment.
- Multiple year experience within the full business life cycle of software creation and deployment.
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- The ability to work thoroughly and autonomously.
- An IT based degree is desirable as well as any related development qualifications.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment working towards tight deadlines is essential.
- The ability to create clear and concise documentation of solutions provided and created with the ability to articulate these changes to colleagues.
In return, we offer a great working environment with a competitive salary, 22 days’ holiday and would look to further develop your career by offering training and mentoring programs.
If you are keen to pursue a career in IT with us, please apply no later than 22nd December 2017 when applications will close.
- Agile Environment
- Microsoft SQL Server
- IT degree
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job