National Sales Manager - Software Solutions
Basic salary up to £55,000 with OTE £85,000 + car allowance + benefits
National travel but ideally commutable to Oxfordshire on a regular basis
My client is a successful and established software solutions company who work within a niche vertical sector. They are looking for someone to head up the sales team and strategy whilst still spending time client facing too. A fantastic opportunity for someone with great man management skills who wants to stay hands on from a sales point of view too.
- This position is a sales focused management role with responsibility for a team of 11, although not all direct reports.
- As well as managing and motivating the team you'll have hands on responsibility for managing the Enterprise accounts for the business and identifying new large accounts. You'll still be client facing selling the software and training solutions into those larger accounts.
- This is a national role so location isn't a deal breaker for the right person but you'll need to spend a reasonable amount of time in the Oxfordshire offices.
- You'd expect to spend 1-2 nights away from home per week depending on location and will set and manage targets and KPIs for the whole business.
- You'll be a successful sales professional within the software sector and will also have managed high achieving sales teams, either internal or external.
- We're looking for someone who has drive and motivation to deliver results both personally and through the teams and still enjoys the hands on client facing sales process
- Ideally you'll be able to get to Oxfordshire regularly but for the right person you can be location anywhere in England.
- Someone with great communication skills and the ability to deliver through their team and personally would be a great fit.
- A basic salary of between £45,000 and £55,000 is offered with an uncapped OTE
- The OTE is based on team performance and also personal delivery against sales targets and should be between £80,000 and £85,000 per annum
- There is a car allowance of £6000 per year
- Healthcare, pension, childcare vouchers, travel insurance and other benefits are also included
This position is available immediately so please get in touch as soon as possible for a confidential discussion or apply below and we will be in contact within 48 hours.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job