- Market Leading Manufacturer
- Capital Equipment Sales experience required
- Looking for genuine career opportunities, give Joe a call!
THE COMPANY: With a history stretching back over 30 years and a global reputation for quality, this international firm is now looking to put boots on the ground in Ireland alongside their long-standing distributor network. They manufacture and sell capital equipment to the waste management and construction market.
THE ROLE: You will be selling their full range of vehicles and equipment throughout Ireland, working on primarily on new business deals. This role also carries the added benefit of selling through a strong distributor network. You will benefit from extensive training in the UK and Europe as well as an excellent commission scheme.
FOR THIS NATIONAL SALES MANAGER POSITION, WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Field sales experience
- You will have a strong capital equipment sales track record
- Any hydraulic, engineering or car mechanic background will be considered
BENEFITS OF THIS NATIONAL SALES MANAGER ROLE:
- Salary range €40,000 - €55,000
- Commission: €10,000 +
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Mobile phone, Laptop, Pension, Healthcare, Holiday: 21 Days
BMS specialises in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job