ESTATE AGENT - NATIONAL SALES MANAGER WANTED FOR NEW ON-LINE OFFERING BY ESTABLISHED MULTI BRANCH INDEPENDENT
OPPORTUNITY OF DIRECTORSHIP AS THE COMPANY EXPANDS
ARE YOU UP FOR A CHALLENGE AND SOMETHING NEW?
If you are currently a Valuer/Lister or Branch Manager then you should be seriously looking at this opportunity. My client is looking for a National Sales Manager to head up this new offering.
This leading independent firm of estate agents are looking for a quality individual with lots of energy, enthusiasm and motivation to help grow the on-line part of the business and gain market share across the network.
This is an exceptional opportunity to realise your true potential and be part of something from the very early stages which could lead to Directorship as the company expands.
We are seeking a talented ESTATE AGENT who is a strong listers and has the vision to be part of something new but exciting and the capabilities to grow a successful team under them.
- To build and develop the area by increasing market share through marketing activities, networking both off line and online, attending local events, raising brand awareness through social media
- Agree pricing levels on stock to allow them to sell efficiently within the vendors timescales
- Refer legal products and mortgage services on a needs basis
- Operate and manage your own valuation diary
- Convert valuations to listings and maximise board presence
- Be focused and deliver the highest levels of customer service
- Grow the business and recruit a team under you
You will need:
- You will be a competent Value/Lister with a proven track record on winning instructions with good conversion rates
- You will have an excellent knowledge of your local property market and take an active interest in for sale stock, sold stock as well awareness of market share
- You will operate ethically with good time management skills
- You will feel that you are being held back in your present role and want to drive your progression forward with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft windows products
You will have solid Estate Agency experience at valuation level and above. A full UK driving licence with access to your own car and a "can do" positive attitude mindset
We are currently shortlisting - All enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted.
- Branch Manager
- Estate Agents
- Senior Negotiator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job