National Sales Manager residing in a commutable distance of Stevenage in Hertfordshire to manage a team of 5 sales people for a £60k basic salary plus bonus, excellent benefits including car allowance, opportunities for career progression.
Our client is a leading Mechanical Engineering Products and Services organisation with a fantastic worldwide reputation due to their high standard of products and services they provide to their business customers. Our client is now looking for a National Sales Manager to manage a team of 5 sales people and help drive increased sales revenue. The ideal candidate will have sales team management experience and will be residing in a commutable distance of Stevenage in Hertfordshire.
The purpose and remit of the National Sales Manager - Mechanical Engineering Products / Services role: -
• Develop and implement sales plans and strategies that will increase sales and market share of the business, helping our UK client’s overall business to grow sustainably.
• Develop strategy, tactics, sales plans and pipeline management approaches to ensure their sales teams targets are achieved.
• Responsible for driving a broad spectrum of sales activities that will incorporate 40% new business, approx. 60% account management with most of sales being to OEM’s.
• Implement key performance indicators for all sales staff including setting sales targets for each sales person, keeping daily and weekly logs and ensure timely and accurate reports.
• Provide inspirational leadership and direction to the team and be responsible for sales activity and results.
• Organise and represent our client at conferences, trade fairs and networking events with the aim of driving up commercial performance.
The National Sales Manager - Mechanical Engineering Products / Services experience and qualifications: -
• Considerable sales experience, including experience of leading a sales team in a target driven environment.
• Experience selling Mechanical Engineering Products or services including maintenance and call out services to OEM’s would be an advantage.
• Proven track record of commercial relationship management and effective business negotiation and account management skills.
• Exceptional leadership and coaching skills and ability to drive and motivate a sales team.
• Proven track record of delivering business goals.
• Positive character, tenacious, confident and able to lead and follow.
• Good business planning with real attention to detail.
• Evidence of proactive talent management and development in line with business requirements.
• Commercially astute, creates valuable relationships, and delivers significant contribution to the achievement of the business plan.
• Residing in a commutable distance of Stevenage in Hertfordshire.
In return the National Sales Manager - Mechanical Engineering Products / Services will receive a £60k basic salary plus bonus, excellent benefits including car allowance, opportunities for career progression.
If you are interested in this position, please email us your CV.
Visit our website now at www.austin-turner-ross.com to see similar jobs.
Job Ref:- AM893654A.
- Business Development
- Mechanical Engineering
- Sales Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job