£35,000 - £45,000 salary + commission and benefits package
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Engineer to join this small yet highly successful woodwork machinery supplier. Our client is one of the UK's leading suppliers of new and second-user woodworking machinery and hold an excellent reputation throughout their industry for their honest, integrity and excellent after-sales care standards.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Generating leads for the sale of woodworking machinery throughout England.
- Taking ownership of potential customer inquiries and converting to sales.
- Building on existing client relationships and accounts.
- Approximately 2 days a week away from the office visiting potential/existing customers to develop business and generate sales.
- Managing own diary around appointments and arranging call backs etc.
- A proven technical sales professional who enjoys taking incoming customer inquiries and managing the sales process through to a successful sale.
- Be able to engage prospective customers and generate leads.
- Able to work effectively without close supervision and must possess good organisational skills.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to prepare clear and precise reports and presentations.
- Experience of working in a woodwork machining environment or equivalent sales experience is preferred but not essential.
- £35,000 - £45,000/year basic starting salary
- Uncapped commission structure
- Car allowance
- Flexible working opportunities
- Welcoming and friendly working environment
This is an exciting opportunity for a strong and enthusiastic sales professional to join a friendly, well-established and supportive team. If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Colin Reeves on or click 'apply' and your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Jonathan Lee Recruitment is a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job