My client, an international market leader within the portable / sustainable office space industry, is now looking for an experienced National Business Development Manager to help with maximising the profit levels gained from the Infrastructure and Rail Sector specifically. Due to the nature of the business and the strength of its brand, you will hold a very strong position in the sales negotiation process and will benefit from the both Account Management and New Business opportunities with much face to face interaction.
- Develop and lead sector, client & business and marketing plans with a typical horizon of 1 to 5 years.
- Manage and maintain Salesforce.com pipeline and workflow.
- Analyse the customer base to establish a common approach to retention and growth.
- Working with the marketing team, develop and manage an up-to-date understanding of the macroeconomic environment over the agreed plan period, using the information to consider the implications for existing and new sectors. To develop an understanding of relevant sectors and how they are likely to respond.
- Build on an already established network of contacts across my clients target sectors and Key Accounts to bring opportunities into the business that can be converted to tenders/sales.
- Be able to develop and lead on client relationships and also to introduce to regional teams in order to ensure robust client relationship, management strategy/delivery.
- Engage with sectors and customers to anticipate potential business opportunities and implement actions that will position my client with differentiated advantage .
- Prepare programmes of external communication, customer engagement and brand promotion that will contribute to the achievement of my clients objectives in key networking/events.
- Organise and represent client at key networking events to raise the company profile.
- Account Management
- Area Sales
- Business Development
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'