Title: National Business Development Manager- Cato
Location: Winnersh & UK travel
Role Type: Full Time Permanent
Benefits: Excellent base salary + uncapped OTE + car + package
Cato Software Solutions is part of BD Medical and provides with its medical-pharmaceutical software cato® a suite of comprehensive medication safety solutions for the oncological therapy planning and cytotoxic preparation. With a success story that began more than 10 years ago, cato® is being used in many renowned hospitals all over Europe.
- Establish first class relationships with all stakeholders including pharmacy, consultants, procurement/purchasing, IT, materials, supply chain, finance and executive personnel on automation related change management and clinical processes
- Provide strategic, operational and analysis of business development matters
- Monitor and report on KPIs
- Supports all strategic B2B relationships relating to Cato
- Design solutions for customers to ensure technology components of projects interface safely and accurately with the incountry solution manager
- Provide customers with a professional and process-focussed sales (and pre sales) support, educating on current and future customers to understand the impact and value of an end to end automated IV process.
- Support sales management, sales training, sales planning, key projects marketing and other relevant parts of the business to promote sales excellence and customer loyalty.
You will also participate in implementation projects including clinical validation processes, integrations and interfaces to other IT systems. In addition, you would collaborate with customers to produce testimonials, process-transformation studies and 'white papers’ to further explain and promote adoption of BD dispensing solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree/Masters in Pharmacy and relevant license to practice
- Previous Clinical/Operational/IT/pharmacy experience preferred
- IT sales experience essential
- Pharmacy aseptic background ideal but a good understanding is required
- Familiar with and competent on Microsoft packages
- Proven professional experience within the healthcare industry
- Proficient working clinical English, spoken and written
The right Individual will be key in creating a new market standard. Proven track record in the ability to achieve and exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas, in addition to developing and executing sale plans and strategies to increase market penetration within the UK & I market for BD Cato. Design and deliver solutions that position BD Cato Dispensing technologies, based on analysis of customer clinical/operational/IT processes and centred around customers change drivers. The position requires sound IT, analytical and prognostical competencies, profound understanding of business objectives, related strategies and marketing plans.
If this role resonates with your passion for improving patient healthcare and delivering customised solutions to the medical industry with a leading, global brand, please click apply to be considered.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience?
Join our external EMEA Talent Community here:http://bd.tal3nt.community/
- Business Development
- Business Sales
- Health Care
- Medical Devices
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job