This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that really values your skills, team focus and hard work - a chance to earn great rewards, benefits and to work for the UK's largest independent Fast Fit specialist.
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join us in this exciting new position with the Company.
National Tyres and Autocare is the UK’s largest independent fast fit specialist with over 235 branches across the UK.
Based at our head office in Stockport and reporting directly to the National Fleet Sales Director, the National Accounts Director will be responsible for completing formal tender documents, negotiating tyre supply contracts, implementing new tyre contracts and managing existing key accounts as well as managing and developing the National Account Managers and National Fleet’s portfolio of National Accounts.
What will you do?
- Explore new business opportunities in order to add to National Fleet’s key account portfolio.
- Manage and develop the National Account portfolio and team.
- Have the responsibility for the achievement of sales targets.
- Have the responsibility for the achievement of margin targets.
- Develop, test and sell IT solutions to National Account customers
- Manage aged debt with the Credit Control department.
- Ensure that all customer concerns are dealt with professionally and resolved to a satisfactory standard within an acceptable time frame.
- Present and review monthly reports to clients in Stockport and at their premises.
- Maintain accurate records of all existing and potential customers.
Who are we looking for?
To be successful in this role, you must have solid experience of the tyre industry from a sales perspective. You must have fleet and motor industry knowledge from the sales, operational or customer perspective and strong key Account Management competence, with experience of dealing with multi-million pound commercial relationships (£7.5m +).
You must have sales experience at a senior level with a stable, demonstrable track record and experience of staff management, working with and managing a proactive sales team.
The role involves UK wide travel and nights away from home and so a full UK driving licence is essential.
This is a key role within the Company and this is reflected with a competitive salary and bonus package for the right candidate, as well as a fully expensed Company car (BMW 5 series or equivalent). Benefits include a minimum of 30 days holiday, staff discounts, Company pension, BUPA travel and healthcare and childcare vouchers
We pride ourselves on being a friendly, inclusive and exciting place to work. So if you're looking for a career that has teamwork, rewards, long-term scope and is going places - apply now!
- National Accounts
- Relationship Management
- Key Account Management