Our client is a growing Pet Care business looking for an experienced National Account Manager to join their team.
Our client is a growing Pet Product UK Manufacture.
* Strategic management of some of largest customers
* Key account / new business development
* Day to day management of key account issues and joint business plans
* Oversee sales promotional strategies for each national account, across all brands including negotiating annual budgets.
* Negotiating any listings fees/exclusivity.
* Arrange regular review meetings
* Ensure all aspects of promotional planning are implemented effectively, according to budget.
* Create and provide forecasting and sales analysis
* Negotiating margins, price increases and shelf positioning with national accounts.
* Monitor performance against agreed ongoing sales and distribution targets.
* Support brand image and values in store.
* Ensure successful launch of new products into all national accounts.
To join a growing business with lots of progression opportunities.
Good package and benefits
- National Account Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'