National Account Manager – Route to Market
High-street sales – Palmer and Harvey
Home based – two days in head office (South East England)
Here is your opportunity to play a key part in one of the world’s most successful food Companies. You will have the chance to lead something big. As an award-winning employer of choice, you will be developed, supported and trained along the way. An exciting NAM role has arisen in the RTM & High Street team looking after our P&H account. Sitting within the Non-Grocery sales channel, this role will be pivotal in ensuring delivery of the team account plan, and also the overall brand plans for the year.
As such this is a unique opportunity to demonstrate your leadership, entrepreneurial and sales skills in a job that will allow you to make a difference, and cement your reputation as a reliable, competent and passionate Account Manager. You will be part of the Route to Market team and be for building a high performing relationship with Palmer and Harvey. Let’s be honest it will not easy but developing relationships and building commercial business plans is a skill that comes easy for you. Commercially minded through and through you will be empowered to achieve company sales, share and profit goals within your account.
Reporting to the Sales Controller Route to Market, this opportunity requires someone who can innovate, deploy, create, push the boundaries combined with negotiation, influencing, commercial acumen and strategic thinking.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a national account manager position
- Ideally experience working with a branded FMCG manufacturing company;
- Ideally experience working with customers in the grocery or convenience channel;
- IT Literate – with advanced user ability on both MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- A passion for selling, and comfortable negotiating and influencing with senior buyers
- Good communication skills & the ability to work collaboratively with others
- Supermarket management experience preferred with proven results
- Strategic thinking
- Attention to detail
- Good with numbers & the ability to analyse data sets
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job