Job Title: National Account Manager - Part Time
Salary: £40,000-£50,000 (Pro rata) + Bonus + Car + Healthcare + Pension
Do you have a background in selling personal care and household products in major multiples? Are you also looking for the flexibility of a part time opportunity?
Due to continued expansion and coupled with fantastic year on year growth in trading, our client has heavily invested in bringing top new talent to the business. The company offers a broad portfolio of market-leading products selling in to major multiples and leading discount national retailers.
This position has on offer a highly competitive salary combined with some massive potential for growth in the role due to some large untapped accounts.
The successful candidate will ideally have a background in personal care and household products along with relationships with major grocers. Unlike other roles available the business offers the flexibility of working part time for either 3 or 4 days a week.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director you will spend time developing the company's most lucrative accounts and pro-actively sourcing new business across a number of trade channels, including multiple high street retailers, major multiples and national discount retailers.
- Develop a clear strategy and action plan to grow sales and profit within a portfolio of national accounts
- Communicate and interpret business opportunities and advise on the most effective way to maximise their potential.
- Excite the Customer; ensure the categories are ahead of their thinking in the market and product areas.
- Implement, monitor and revise the account plans. Work closely with the buying teams to deliver consistent growth
- Manage the promotional investment to maximise return on investment
- Ensure that the Customer achieves the high standards of service expected and agreed
- Establish relationships at appropriate level. Ensure and facilitate appropriate relationships exist up and down the line
Successful candidates will have a proven sales background in a similar sector ideally working with national discount retailers and major multiples.
This is really is a fantastic opportunity to join an entrepreneurial and growing business at a fantastic stage in its history. As such it provides the successful candidate a role with genuine growth and the opportunity to work in a dynamic origination.
Apply online or for further information please do not hesitate to contact one of our specialist consultants on quoting reference number: NJR7224
Key words: Account Development, National Account Manager, Field Based Account Manager, Account Manager, discount retailer, homeware, personal care, giftware, Account Management, Business to Business Sales, business development, Solutions Sales, Regional Sales, Face to Face Sales