National Account Manager - Amazon - with EMEA lead responsiblity
Senior Key Account Manager Consumer Sales - Technology - to Amazon
Our client is a Major IT hardware brand looking for an experienced National Account Manager to join their retail national account manager team focused on their networking products. Our client is particularly keen to speak to individuals with experience of dealing with Amazon.
Responsibilities, Skills and experience:
- Field sales experience with major retailers, ideally experience of online, most notably Amazon
- Sales experience in technology or consumer electronics would be ideal but not essential
- You do not necessarily have to had worked in IT, we would be keen to speak to candidates in other areas such as FMCG
- You will have and be used to working with a large work load and know how to prioritise and get the best from and for your customers.
- Commercial Awareness
- Hungry to succeed
- Excellent attention to detail
If you feel you have the right previous experience and a proven background in National Account Management this is a great opportunity to join a major manufacturer and a household name who can offer an excellent work environment and a good career path with excellent rewards. For more information apply today!
- National Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job