Reed Education Stoke-on-Trent are currently working with a great school on an exciting new role in the Staffordshire area for a Music Specialist Teacher.
Starting from April 2018 the school are looking for an outstanding Music teacher to join them for a Maternity cover. The successful Music teacher would be required to work full time and carrying out all planning and marking for their students.
• Working within a school which is truly at the core of the local community, who boast fantastic sprawling premises across a large site which are a delight to be a part of.
• An exceptionally well established Good school, they aim high with their students and set work to challenge every student, including the most able being encouraged to reach their full potential.
• In a high performing department who are amongst the fastest progressing in the county, this is an excellent opportunity for an outstanding practitioner to make a real difference.
• In a school now aspiring to become Outstanding you would benefit from the excellent systems, processes and team already in place where you will be able to flourish.
• Working primarily with the upper key stages, you will be working with GCSE, AS and A-level students throughout the school delivering music
• Specialising in Music, as an expert in this area you will be working from the National Curriculum to produce exciting, engaging and interactive lessons, with a plethora of past papers and student work available.
• Within a school with strong leadership, teachers and staff across the department have the ability to work as a strong team.
What you will need:
• Qualified Teacher Status in the UK, alongside a specialism in Music
• Applications are welcome from both experienced teachers and NQTs.
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
• Interview advice and support from an experienced consultant
• A no fuss timesheet system, with your choice of payroll service and weekly pay
• Access to additional CPD including Safeguarding training.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV to Carina Moruzzi at Reed Stoke by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact us, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job