I am currently looking for a Multimedia Designer to join my clients' team on a contractor basis commencing as soon as possible
Daily rate will be circa. £200 per day
This is a great opportunity for a Multimedia Designer to join a thriving Consultancy business based just off of the A419 in Swindon; your day will be filled with cutting edge projects working with our expert team and high profile clients. You can also expect to be involved in the following:
* Design and develop a wide range of multimedia content including eLearning, mobile learning, video content, etc.
* Supporting a range of multimedia tasks such as video editing, audio editing and graphics support
* Continuous improvement of high quality multimedia developments
* Collaborating with subject matter experts and training consultants across a broad range of projects
* Comply with industry standards and Company Quality Assurance (QA) procedures
Qualifications & Experience
* Adobe creative cloud - Articulate (Storyline) products
* Experienced with one or more multimedia authoring tools such as Adobe Flash/Animate, Captivate, Storyline, etc.
* Experience developing SCORM content for Learning Management Systems (LMS) would be beneficial but not essential
* Competent user of Photoshop and Illustrator with experience in creating and editing of graphics
* Competent user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
If you are interested and are looking for a new contract please contact Jo Aldred at REED Marketing & Creative on or email me at , or simply apply online.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'