Multidrop Delivery Driver £10-£15ph
GI Group Leeds are urgently recruiting for Courier Drivers for our Global client based in the LS11 area - work will be for a well known postal distribution company.
This is multidrop role, with around 35 - 50 drops per day, delivering both to homes and businesses addresses. Previous multi-drop experience would be beneficial but not essential.
Rates and Hours
PAYE pay rate is £10ph
Overtime pay of £15ph is applied after 45 hours in a week.
Rate displayed is for PAYE drivers, however LTD companies are also welcomed.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE A RECENT DBS CERTIFICATE(or willing to be put forward for one) AND MUST BE CONTINUOUSLY EMPLOYED FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS (REFERENCES REQUIRED) WITH GAPS NO LONGER THAN 28 DAYS.
If successful you must hold:
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than 6 penalty points, ideally a clean licence is preferred, please note you will be required to show this at assessment.
- Excellent practical driving skills with at least 2 years van driving experience for insurance purposes.
- You must enjoy driving, even at peak hours and be able to lift and carry parcels weighing up to 30kg and be willing to work paid overtime including possible Saturday overtime.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- The ability to work quickly and to tight deadlines
- The ability to complete record sheets and paperwork
If you meet the above criteria and are looking to start an exciting new career as a Multi-drop delivery driver - please apply online now or send a CV
Drivers & logistics professionals wanted for temporary & permanent vacancies text "DRIVER" before your name, location and driving licence category to 88802
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'