We are currently recruiting for a Multi skilled trades person for a growing business based in Rushden.
You will provide excellent and professional support for our customers, ensuring any issues are resolved efficiently and effectively. Providing corrective or preventative maintenance. Liaise with other departments to ensure excellent customer satisfaction, and minimise the number of after sales snagging by proactive feedback to the operation.
This role involves extensive driving and overnight stays and will require a clean, valid driving licence.
- Final Production finishing after despatch
- Internal siting elements as driven by the spec i.e. finish concealed joints and fitting laminate after siting etc.
- Show set up support
- Emergency follow up after despatch
- Support urgent Aftersales/Customer Service activities as required
Experience - Skill - Attributes
- All aspects of decorating including painting and wallpapering
- 1st fix and 2nd fix carpentry
- Floor finishing including carpet, vinyl and laminate
- Available to work long hours where necessary to complete the job
- Stay overnight, away from home when required.
- Willingness to undergo training to develop skill base as necessary/required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a Team Player
- Good organisational and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail;
- Ability to make things happen with a proactive approach to preventing repeat issues
- Confident decision making ability
- Flexible, supportive and approachable manner
- A `can do attitude
- Ability to take the initiative under pressure and in the absence of detailed information
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and timeframes
- Resilience in coping with pressure, often to meet tight deadlines
- Ensure customers property is protected at all times
- Professional appearance and demeanour at all times
Please note that this roles requires working off site at various locations around UK including overnight stays away from home.
For more information please contact Satarah Recruitment and speak with Anna Wood-Penn or Natasha Hawes.
- Multi Skilled Trades
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job