Do you have proven experience of quarry operations? Passionate and driven but lack challenge in your current role? If the answer is YES, our client are recruiting for a Multi Skilled Operative to join the team at their Hendre Quarry site and they want to hear from you!
Our client believe that people are their business. They offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. Joining the team as a Multi Skilled Operative, you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Preferential overtime rate
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free uniform and PPE
- Free parking
- Access to the company rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to the Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice on a whole range of issues
- Training and development opportunities
Please note, our client are ideally looking for a candidate who is able to work flexibly due to irregular shift patterns dependant on customer demands.
Who are we looking for?
As the ideal Multi Skilled Operative, you will must have experience of dumper, loading shovel, excavator operation and tractor/ bowser. Experience is essential as is a good knowledge of health and safety procedures. Previous experience in quarry operations is a requirement.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining the team as a Multi Skilled Operative, you will focus on operational tasks including:
- Completion of planned preventative maintenance activities and corrective works orders (Defect T-cards) before adverse effect on performance
- Maintaining records of works complete and supporting processes
- Delivery of continuous improvement projects/action
- Supporting and training of operatives to complete autonomous maintenance tasks
- Responding to plant breakdowns
Our client is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Their innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country’s long-term future.
If you share their values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help the company fulfil their vision, they would like to meet you. Please click APPLY below now to register your interest in the role of Multi Skilled Operative!The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Multi Skilled Operative