- Are you a multi skilled maintenance engineer looking for a new opportunity?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
Our Client based in Newmarket is seeking a multi skilled mechanical engineer to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving privately owned manufacturing company.
As a multi skilled engineer you will be required to carry out both planned and breakdown maintenance on a range of specialist machinery and therefore you will need to have experience on Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems. From time to time you will also be required to work on additional engineering improvement processes.
Required skills include:
- Ability to diagnose and repair electrical faults - 3 phase/single phase industrial/equipment wiring
- Good Mechanical aptitude
- Previous Electo-mechanical engineering experience within an industrial environment
- Ability to use conventional workshop equipment - Lathe/Milling Machine
- Knowledge of Pneumatics/Hydraulics
- Relevant Electrical qualification
Previous experience working on Power presses/Tools/Sheet metal equipment and Component bending equipment would be a distinct advantage.
This is a full time permanent position working Monday - Friday on a day shift. Salary is negotiable up to 28K depending on experience.
This vacancy is being advertised by Crem Recruitment who are acting as an employment agency.