Multi- skilled Maintenance Engineer – Food
Salary: £40,000- £41,000
Location: Kettering, Northamptonshire
A leading Food Manufacturers is looking for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to carry out routine and reactive maintenance on production machinery. My client is looking for a multi-skilled Engineer to join there expanding team of 16 engineers. This is a great opportunity for an engineer who is looking to join a growing company where training and development is right at the core of the company to ensure all engineers have the chance to close any gaps in their skill sets, and become a truly multi-skilled engineer.
Skills required for Multi- skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi-skilled maintenance engineer
- Engineering qualification
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing or production industry
- PLC Fault finding
The Multi- skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The chance to work on state of the art machinery
- Training courses such as PLC Fault finding, Siemens s5 etc.
- To be part of a global organisation
- Countless opportunities to progress
- Outstanding benefit package
- Exciting maintenance projects
Benefits: Overtime + Pension + Healthcare
Commutable from: Kettering, Corby, Northampton
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.