Days - Thursday - Monday / Flexible hours - Majority days but to assist on nights when needed.
£30,000 - £32,000 + Overtime + Pension
Owing to business growth and expansion, an established Food Manufacturing Business has an exciting opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding team.
Working from their established Manufacturing site based in Stoke, this opportunity involves the Installation, Planned Preventative Maintenance & Repair of machinery within a Fast Paced Industrial environment. You will work in a team as the Maintenance Engineers on site to look after and achieve consistency of Machinery performance.
* Fault Finding both Electrically & Mechanically
* Installation of New Machinery on site as required
* Improvement / Project Work
* Reporting directly into the Operations Manager
Skills and Qualifications
* Multi-skilled Maintenance Experience
* Formal Electrical Qualifications
* PLC fault finding knowledge of Siemens is a big advantage
As a business our client is a market leader within their industry and boasts a strong UK and Worldwide presence. With an established portfolio of clients, this role offers an engineer the chance to work within a stable, technically challenging and progressive environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'