One of my key clients within the Glasgow area are looking to hire a strong multi skilled engineer for their engineering division to drive reliability and efficiency.
Our client have an exceptional reputation for customer service and quality services. Specialising in a variety of business services with a global reach.
- Undertake planned maintenance tasks as instructed to the relevant engineering and safety standards.
- Undertake repairs to equipment in a safe and timely manner.
- Undertake remedial engineering works to equipment or site as instructed by the Engineering Manager.
- To ensure any risks of safety or failure of equipment or site are communicated to the Manager.
- Must possess a recognised qualification relevant to the role (e.g. mechanical or electrical C&G)
- Skilled in both Electrical and Mechanical trades
- Preferred knowledge of other engineering disciplines including pneumatics, hydraulics, steam systems
- Flexibility to work unsocial hours, possibly including night shift
- Flexible and able to react quickly to the needs of the business
- Problem solving/analytical ability
- Self motivated
- The role will work on a 4 on 4 off continental shift pattern (7-7)
Salary up to £33k + benefits.