A rapidly expanding successful group that encompasses all aspects of the meat trade, are now recruiting for Multi Drop Van Drivers to work out of their Irlam, Manchester depot. The business which is a Catering Butchers, has over 100 years’ experience in the meat and farming industries. Their mission is to continuously provide first class quality products with an excellent standard of service, unrivalled in this very demanding industry. All products are prepared to each client’s specifications, packaged and labelled to and above legislation and then delivered direct throughout the UK.
Our client supplies business including Hotels, Restaurants, and Public Houses, Independents and Groups, Education sector, Outdoor Events and Food Manufacturers. They also provide national distribution via their own fleet and transport partners.
Role & Responsibilities
- Carry out deliveries (15-25 per day) of boxed chilled meat products efficiently and accurately in a professional manner to various different customers including restaurants, hotels and football stadiums.
- Drive the company vehicle responsibly and safely; obeying all traffic laws and the Highway Code at all times.
- Carry out daily vehicle checks to comply with company procedure while maintaining good communication with the transport managers, telesales and customer services.
- Working hours: Mon-Sat, 05:00-13:00 or 06:00-14:00.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Due to insurance purposes, candidates must be over 25 years of age with a full UK driving licence (held for a minimum of 2 years, penalty points will be considered on an individual basis)
- Experienced in fast paced multi-drop environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to cope with early starts
- Flexible outlook on working hours
- Good literacy
In return for meeting the above criteria, candidates will be rewarded with an hourly wage of £8p/h (paid weekly inclusive of attendance bonus) with an overtime rate of £10.19p/h paid after 48 hours of work. 25 days annual holiday allowance (allowance increases with time served).
By applying for this role you give Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Ltd. permission to forward any information contained within your submission, to our client (the potential employer) in order for them to review your application for the specific role applied for. Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Ltd. will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.
Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Similar Roles: HGV Driver, LGV Driver, Multi Drop Driver, Driver, Van Driver, Delivery Driver, Courier Driver, Multi Drop Van Driver
Keywords: Driver, Multi Drop, Sprinter, Delivery,
Commutable from: Manchester, Eccles, Stretford, Urmston, Sale, Altrincham, Lymm, Warrington, Leigh
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job