To be responsible for providing specialist physiotherapy assessment and treatment of patients with musculoskeletal disorders ensuring appropriate pathways of care and communication via liaison and referral to other agencies/departments as required.
*Minimum of 3 years post qualification Physiotherapy experience.
*A qualification at degree level (or equivalent) in Physiotherapy
Working within this group of private hospitals you will NOT be impacted with IR35 and PSC working.
To be eligible for this position applicants must have Membership of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP) and registered with the Health Professions Council (HPC). Hours are Monday - Sunday 9-5pm.
Synergy Medical will work with you to make your registration experience as smooth as possible, so we can support you in meeting the compliance requirements for this role, which includes appropriate referencing and mandatory training.
Synergy Medical is approved to supply candidates on the CCS and CPP NHS Frameworks to the NHS and can offer the following to successful candidates:
* Good pay rate with enhanced rates at the weekends
* Free mandatory training as required
* All Registration costs met by Synergy Medical
* Flexible hours to suit your needs and availability
* Access to our exclusive candidate web site which allows you to see your timesheets, payroll amounts and shifts worked
* Same day same pay service with no charge for processing timesheets
* Referral scheme - earn £250 per candidate recommended to Synergy Medical
* Fast-track registration where we come to you.
* Committed and friendly consultants waiting for your call
Synergy Medical is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- PHYSIOTHERAPY / MSK / ELECTIVE / ORTHOPAEDIC / Musculoskeletal
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'