Closing date: 5th January 2018
Shift 2 weeks x days / 2 weeks x nights, Staggered start / finish eg. 06:00 - 18:00 / 18:00 - 06:00 - 4 shifts per week)
Required to operate injection moulding machines and equipment.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following:
- Experience of 6 axis robotics and beam robots would be advantageous but not an essential requirement.
- Previous experience of working with material such as PVC, Polycarbonate and ABS
- Either an NVQ Level 2 Moulding or relevant Moulding experience
- Ability / aptitude for manual/mechanical work
- Understanding of machinery and tool care knowledge
- Appropriate health and safety experience / training within a manufacturing environment
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit www.sammons.co.uk for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
- Moulding Technician Manufacturing