We are currently recruiting for a new position of a full-time Motorhome Salesperson for a rapidly expanding business retailing new and pre-owned, prestige motorhomes based on the borders of Warwickshire and Worcestershire.
The role will report to the Sales Manager and is customer facing. The role principally involves negotiating the sale of motorhomes to the public, the valuation of part exchanges and the sourcing of motorhome stock.
There will also be a requirement to update the stock listings on our website and third party websites. A high level of literacy is essential. Although the envisioned post is a full-time one, part-time working may be considered for the right candidate.
Flexible working rotas are required as is weekend working and working at Trade Shows.
Owing to working within a dynamic group of individuals, the successful candidate must also be willing to take on administrative and other tasks outside of the day to day sales functions.
We will offer a highly attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
- Customer liaison and sales negotiation.
- Valuation of part-exchanges.
- Sourcing of stock.
- Updating of websites.
- Moving motorhomes and pitch maintenance.
- General sales administration.
- Sales experience in the motorhome and/or caravan industry or similar.
- Friendly, professional interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills both with the written and spoken word.
- Computer literate to include MS Office (Excel / Word).
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise.
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate