Do you hold an NVQ Level 3 qualification in Vehicle Maintance and Repair and thinking it's time for a change in roles? If so, today is your lucky day!
An opening has just arisen for a qualified and experienced Motor Vehicle Technician to join a top and outstanding dealership. This role will give you the opportunity to develop and progress your skills as a Technician while working alongside an outgoing team and fantastic brand. This role is situated in Milton Keynes.
As a Technician you will be responsible for?
- Attending to and completing a high level of routine services, diagnostic, mechanical or electrical repairs
- Performing maintenance and repair works (gearbox, clutch repairs and replacements)
- Maintaining vehicle records by accurately recording services and repairs that have been carried out by yourself and other Technicians within the workshop
- Making sure to deliver a high standard of customer service and always exceed customers' expectations
- Communicating effectively with customers and updating them with any problems or delays that could be involved in the repair to their vehicle
- Ensuring there is effective use of tools and equipment
- Adhering and completing all work to dealer standards, procedures and processes
- Co-operating with the Workshop Controller, Service Manager and Service Advisors in regards to the status of work happening in the workshop
- Upholding excellent relationships with customers and work colleagues
- Undertaking any work requested by the Workshop Manager/Service Manager
- Obeying with all company Health and Safety policies and standards
- Continuously building your technical knowledge
What experience is my client looking for?
- You will be required to work Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm with a Saturday morning on a rota basis
- You must hold an NVQ Level 3 qualification
- Main dealership or independent garage experience will be considered for this role
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work using your own initiative without supervision
- Excellent team player
- Good automotive knowledge
What will you receive if successful?
Basic salary of £22,000 - £27,000 basic plus a £6,000 bonus
25 days annual leave
Vehicle purchase discount
Company pension scheme
Life assurance and healthcare
Childcare vouchersHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- senior technician
- motor vehicle technician
- master technician
- diagnostic technician
- commercial technician
- mobile technician
- vag technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job