Motor Vehicle Mechanic/Technician (BMW Car Specialist)
Quarry Motors are based in Sheffield but operate nationally on all types of BMWs. We are an independent and professional BMW Repairs, MOT and Service centre. Our dedicated BMW service department delivers excellence in quality and affordability for any BMW owner. A vacancy has recently arisen for an experienced and qualified mechanic on a full time permanent basis.
Please only apply if you are a genuine mechanic
- You will carry out routine maintenance and servicing on all BMW models.
- You will perform a range of fitting tasks including brakes, exhausts, clutches etc.
- You will undertake MOT prep and correction work.
- You will use our diagnostic computer to perform basic tasks like fault reading, updating service records etc.
- The ability to use our garage and equipment to carry out work on your own / family & friends vehicles
- Extended overtime at an increased rate when the workshop is extremely busy
Requirements (These are a must)
- A minimum of 3 years experience working as a mechanic
- Your own complete set of tools
- UK drivers licence with less than 6 points
Salary : £21,000-£27,000 Negotiable for the right person
Hours of work : - 8:00- 5:30pm Mon-Fri, Sat 9-1:30 (Alternate)
Holidays : 21 Days per annum
Start : ASAP
Location : Sheffield
Please apply in writing (e-mail or drop in) including CV and covering letter to:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £21,000.00 to £27,000.00 /year
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'