Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 plus generous bonus, company car and excellent benefits
Location: South East
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00-17:30
Are you looking to work for an award winning, leading, global organisation, who offers fantastic career progression and believes their employees are brand ambassadors?
Do you pride yourself on delivering outstanding customer service? Would you like to work for an employee who was awarded Best Companies to Work for Accreditations for 9 out of the past 11 years? If yes to all of these, this could be the job for you!
The objective of the role asField Manageris to service and build professional relationships with all relevant Mitsubishi, Suzuki and Mercedes Benz Van Dealers within the South East territory (covering: London, Essex, Kent, Surrey and the South Coast) in order to maximize warranty and service plan sales and optimize our service levels to these franchised Dealers
Who will this role suit?
The ideal candidate will have strong field sales experience, ideally from a motor sales background.
Essential skills, Attributes & Experience
- Good standard of general education (GCSE / A 'Level or equivalent)
- Strong background in sales, coaching and negotiation within the automotive industry
- Working remotely / field based
- Ability to work to set KPIs and success in achieving pre-determined sales targets within tight timeframes
- IT literate & experienced within Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate confidently/diplomatically at all organisational levels and with clients
- Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Willing to undertake driving over long distances and nights away from home to meet business needs
Desirable Skills & Attributes
- Strong sales skills
- Experience in field sales and route planning
- Evidence of developing/business growth
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'