Our client a fantastic company working within the Motor Claims sphere are currently seeking a number of bright individuals with claims experience to join their team.
To guide clients through the claims process from first notification of loss to settlement of the claim, providing excellent customer service throughout the entire customer journey.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise with all parties involved in the claim over the telephone and in writing; dealing with external parties including witnesses, hire companies etc
- Handle incoming post/email/faxes.
- Prepare outgoing correspondence to all parties involved in the claim.
- Collecting accurate information and documents to progress the claim.
- Ensure all correspondence is filed securely in designated areas i.e. photos from accidents / repair estimates etc.
- Ensure that SLA's and company procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Where appropriate, maximise credit hire referrals and recommendations to solicitors.
- Escalating potential fraudulent claims through the appropriate channels.
- Escalating complaints through the appropriate channels.
- Proven experience within a client facing role
- Proven experience in personal lines claims handling.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Previous experience of dealing with claims in an FCA environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced keyboard skills and ability to produce own correspondence and documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence in making decisions.
- Have a good understanding of the Company Regulatory requirements, with particular attention to FCA regulations
- Have a thorough understanding of the Company Regulatory requirements, with particular attention to FCA regulations.
- Proven experience of working within a team.
- Familiar with a full range of regulatory policies and procedures, including Data Protection and Confidentiality etc.
- Current knowledge of the industry (Personal injury cases, credit hire, Motor Insurance Bureau etc)
Please apply with an up to date CV for more information on this exciting role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job