Protyre is part of Micheldever Tyre Services Limited and is the largest independent Tyre Distribution and Retail Company in the UK employing approximately 2,000 employees. At Protyre our aim is to "lead the way". Visit any one of our depots and you will see a hive of activity as our highly trained technicians use the latest technology, expert knowledge and experience to provide our Customers with a valued service to make a difference. We have built our success on the back of our professionalism and now operating across an expanding UK network of 151 centres.
As a MOT Technician you will report to the Centre Manager in Carterton, you will be responsible for carrying out MOT tests in accordance with VOSA, company guidelines and procedures. You will carry out the fitment of tyres and the mechanical repair of a wide range of customer vehicles and provide products and services to a high standard, complying with the company procedure and Health & Safety regulations. You will ensure the work is carried out to a high standard in line with our customer journey and for portraying a professional image.
As a MOT Technician your skills and experience will include:
- You will be an approved MOT Tester with VOSA and hold a full licence
- NVQ in Motor Vehicle Technology and a City & Guilds part 3 or equivalent
- Experienced in Tyre fitting, brake, cam belt, clutch and exhaust fitting
- Full valid Driving Licence
- Excellent customer service.
- Experience in a professional workshop environment.
- The ability to work as part of a busy team in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Willingness to constantly learn and improve your knowledge.
- Act on your own initiative and take responsibility for the quality of your work.
Hours: Average of 45 per week between the hours 08.30 - 17.30 Monday to Saturday
In return Protyre offer:
- Competitive basic rates of pay and opportunity to earn bonus.
- Employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres.
- Excellent working environment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'