Mortgage Case Manager - Merseyside - £18,000 - £24,000 + Free Parking
Specialist Mortgage firm who are well respected within the industry and achieving great success. Due to the growth of the business our client is looking to recruit an additional Mortgage Case Manager to join their dynamic team.
Your role will involve:
- Managing Mortgage cases from start to completion.
- Working alongside the Mortgage Advisors to make sure the application process runs as smoothly as possible.
- Working with Lenders, Clients, Underwriters, Solicitors and Estate Agents throughout the Mortgage process.
- Chasing 3rd parties for documentation throughout the process.
- Input important data that will be required for lending decisions.
- Previous experience within Mortgages is essential either as a Mortgage Advisor or Mortgage Administration
- Ideally passed the CeMAP qualification is ideal but not essential
- Use to managing own workload
In return you will be provided:
- Free Parking
- Competitive holiday entitlement
I have been to the office and met with the company so have a good knowledge of the firm. So if would like more info on the role please feel free to call Philip Gordon on Liverpool 601-6000 and I can discuss this role in more detail. I am also contactable via email.
I am also contactable via my LinkedIn.
Zoot Recruit is a specialist Financial Services & Insurance recruiter based in Liverpool covering vacancies within the North West. We are embarking on an exciting growth plan in 2018 with our current team having over 40 year's specialist recruitment experience.
Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days unfortunately your application will not be progressed any further.
For further opportunities please visit our website www.zootrecruit.com.
We are also on twitter so feel free to follow us @zootrecruit.
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job